Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Lysol Can


The purple Lysol can has taken many trips with me around the house today.  How much can one person spray in a 900 square foot apartment?  A hell of a lot.  Doorknobs, sink handles, toilets, garbage cans, litter box, and so on.  I can't get the smell of Crisp Berry off of me and it really irritates my nose to the point of sneezing beyond control.  I only do this when Connor is in his crib asleep, he doesn't need to suffer through that horrible smell, or touching the spots I had just sprayed.

This is a new compulsion though, I just picked up the can a couple days ago at Target on a whim.  Ha, what a terrible idea.  I managed to turn my ocd into a joke, a huge step for me, thinking of carrying a lighter and just setting fire to everything which would certainly sanitize the house to the point that I wouldn't have to repeat compulsions.  Of course, the joke would be on me, I would be in the next apartment sanitizing their place instead.

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    skip bin hire near me

    ReplyDelete